Dress Code Enhancements 2019-2020
In adherence to our commitment for continuous improvement we have made dress code easier on our families and more consistent across grade levels. This year we are excited to announce the additional Tommy Hilfiger® and CCS Armory dress code options for students. Revisions focused on color, material and style.
Please note: There is no “Required Dress Uniform” for 2019-2020.
Students will wear CCS Spirit Wear with jeans or uniform bottoms on Chapel Days.
All grade levels may wear:
- Tommy Hilfiger® Red, White and Navy polos
- Tommy Hilfiger® Navy and Khaki shorts (Young Ladies -“Bermuda” shorts)
- Tommy Hilfiger® Navy and Khaki pants
- CCS outerwear purchased from the Armory
- CCS polos purchased from the Armory
- CCS t-shirts purchased from the Armory on Spirit Wear Days
- Shoes must be in compliance with safety regulations: closed toe and closed heel
- Shoes may be in solid neutral colors: brown, beige, white, black or grey
- Shoes may be solid CCS coordinating colors: Red or Navy
High School students may wear:
- Tommy Hilfiger® Navy Blazers
Please see the Uniform Document below for our updated uniform sheet along with the uniform description sheet. If you have questions about the dress code enhancements, please call Debbie Cessna at (210) 979-9203 or email Debbie.Cessna@sa-ccs.org.