Middle School Cheer Tryouts/Evaluation Week April 5-9, 2021.
Where: Elementary Gym
Must be at all 5 days of evaluations
Final Team Selections will be made on April 9th.
Skill Requirements: There is no definite skill requirement, as we have different talents come to our program year-to-year. However, we do have a skill set in which we hope to build our team upon, including all tumbling skills that should be on a dead mat, no spring.
Motions: Should have great motion placement
Cheer/Dance: Should be able to retain material quickly at a performance level
Jumps: Toe Touch needs to be at least Level with your hips when at the top, landing with feet together.
Running Tumbling: Squad round-off backhand spring layout
Specialty passes: front walk-over through, backhand spring step-out, whips, layout step-outs, twisting full.
Standing Tumbling: Squad backhand springs
- April 12th - Parent Meeting and Uniform Sizing. 6:00pm
- May Practices- Beginning April 19 -Monday, Wednesday and Friday3:45-5:00(Friday, April 23rd-no practice)
- Cheer Camp - June 1st-June 3rd
- No Practice from June 3rd- July 12th
- Report Date from Summer - July 12th Practicing Monday- Thursday 9am-11am
For the cheer packet, please email Brianne.Stansell@sa-ccs.org