Tuition Assistance Options
Tuition Incentive Program
- By referring a new family, current CCS families will receive a $250 credit for each child from the new family that is enrolled and completes one full semester at CCS.
- Financial accounts for both families must be current in order to receive the credit.
- TIP Referral Form must be completed and submitted to Accounting Services within two weeks of the referred family's start date.
- Every family with more than one child enrolled automatically receives a reduction in tuition for each child enrolled after the first child.
Conerstone Church Member Assistance
- Member in good standing with Cornerstone Church
- Has completed the Discover The Difference Class
- Consistent in attendance
- Faithful with tithing and giving
- Involved and supportive of Cornerstone Chruch
- Must complete the CCS financial assistance application
- Financial assistance, if awarded, consists of funds given to families for tuition only.
- Must complete the CCS financial assistance application.
- Assistance is limited.
- Every application is reviewed on a case-by-case basis, therefore award amount may vary.
- Assistance, if awarded, will be applied to the cost of tuition only, any additional fees to include lunch, enrollment fees, uniforms etc. will be at the expense of the student's guardian.
- For currently enrolled families who unexpectedly face financial difficulty.
- Assistance is evaluated based on each family's specific need or situation.
- Can be applied for at any time during the school year.
Your Tuition Solution
- Your Tuition Solution is a third-party provider of school tuition financing.
- Families apply directly to Your Tuition Solution, and financing options have no bearing on tuition assistance awards from CCS.
- For more information or to apply, go to www.yourtuitionsolution.com
The funds provided for financial assistance come from the generosity and thoughtfulness of so many who support Christian education and Cornerstone Christian Schools.
Tuition Assistance will be applied to tuition only and can not be used for any other fees or costs incurred. Tuition assistance awards do not carry over from year to year. A new application must be submitted prior to each school year.
Completed Packet Submitted By:
|Date of Response from Financial Aid Committee
||Decision will be made and families informed by May 1
||Decision will be made and families informed by June 1
||Decision will be made and families informed by July 1
||Decision will be made and families informed by August 1
If you are applying for tuition assistance, you should not apply for a loan from Your Tuition Solution until you receive a response on your award status.